Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I think its time....

I've had this blog, sitting here empty, for quite a while. I have tons of ideas that I want to blog about, but have had trouble figuring out where to start. Even as I type this, I'm at a loss for words, which honestly doesn't happen that often.... In reading other blogs, it seems so easy, yet its not. Maybe its just the perfectionist in me. When I do something, I have to do it right. I aim for my idea of perfection, but seem to settle for what is the best I have to offer at the time.

I think the title of the blog says it all. This is going to be about everything. Any thing that pops into my mind that I deem fit for blogging. I'm a married, stay-at-home mom of three
kidlets ages 10, 8 1/2 and almost 3. That right there gives me tons of bloggin' material. Not that this will be a mom blog exactly, but it'll come up. My kids crack me up and you'll hear about some of it. Since 'starting' this blog, I find myself at random moments thinking of blog entries. So, I am coming out of the closet, I'm bloggin' people!

No comments: