Monday, January 24, 2011

Still here, I promise....

My goal is to post at least every other day, if not every day.  A blog is a hard thing to get in the habit of doing though.  Its not that I don't have the time, my problem is content.  I'm trying to decide what I do and don't want to post.  And, of course, I always have the best ideas for a post when I'm not sitting at my laptop.  I think I should just go old-skool and keep a notebook handy to jot down ideas.  I'm also checking out lots of other people's blogs to see what my favorite thing to read there it.  Not that I think that everyone that comes here will have the exact same taste as me, but who knows, it could happen.

So, I just wanted to post to try to get myself in the habit :)  Nothing exciting.  Sorry.

No comments: